Saturday, April 16, 2016

Bag End (part 3)

Started adding static grass to the roof of the house. Then I added sand to the front yard and flat pieces of bark to make a walkway up to the door. These were then painted dark grey. (Bilbo's hiding out in the background)


The roof completely covered.


Then, I added some grass coming down on either side of the roof and on top of the sand.


Next, I glued the potted tree into place under the window.


For the finishing touches, I added some ivy growing up the side of the house, glued some clump foliage to the tree, added yellow meadow flowers along the front of the house, and random clusters of white meadow flowers all over the place. (Not shown in this picture: drybrushing the walkway stones, a lighter grey)


Now I just have to paint up Bilbo and add him to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment